Some of you haven’t claimed your CME from the 2019 Kansas City Annual Meeting! If you WERE at our 2019 Kansas City Meeting and still need your CME, here are the instructions you need to claim your CME.
If you didn’t attend the meeting, the COS has made it possible to receive free or reduced CME for members of the society. Currently, over 21 hours are posted online and may be claimed simply by viewing the archives from the Annual Meeting. Read below to see the details.
Sustaining COS members and missionary members will receive all CME credit hours available entirely for free. Regular COS members and military members will receive available CME hours for a reduced cost of $10/hour. Non-members may receive CME as well for $20/hour. If you are not a member, consider supporting the mission of the society and joining as a member now.
This year’s Annual Meeting featured some fantastic lectures by some great physicians.
- Medical Marijuana Update – The Good, Bad and Ugly – Jean Hausheer
- What should you think about Private Equity? – Mark Micheletti
- Handling MSICS Complications like a Pro! – Glenn Strauss
- Anterior Segment Conundrums – Jason Leng
- MIGS: Seeing the Big Picture – Steven Sarkisian
- Pearls from 30 years of Mission Mistakes – Scott Lee
Click here to see all lectures available….You will need to login after you click on the link.