Helping To Get You There
The society has a long history of desiring to help those in training and in missions attend the annual meeting. Our hope is that this meeting would significantly impact both your professional and spiritual journey and that you will become an active member of the society going forward, personally investing in the next generation of ophthalmologists and missionaries.
In order to be good stewards of our grant money, we have revised the requirements for eligibility. You may apply for this grant if you meet one of these categories:
- Ophthalmology Resident or Fellow (Must be a Member in Training – MIT)
- 3rd-4th year Medical Student with a strong leaning toward ophthalmology (Must be a Member in Training – MIT)
- Full time, support-based ophthalmic missionary
Please click on the appropriate grant policy for more details.
Grant Policy for Members in Training
Typically, the grant will pay for:
- Meeting Registration Fees
- Lodging (If applicable, for both you and your family)
- Food that is included in the meeting
If you are travelling with your family, or your program will pay all or part of the expenses, please refer to the appropriate policy page (see above) for more details.
To apply for a grant, please complete the application by clicking on the appropriate button below.
We look forward to seeing you at the Meeting!
Under His Grace,
COS Board of Directors