REGISTRATION is open for the 2023 COS Annual Meeting in beautiful St. Paul, MN!
“Out of the north he comes in golden splendor:
God comes in awesome majesty.”
~ Job 37:22!
We are excited to gather again for our Annual Meeting in June! Make plans today to attend the 47th COS Annual Meeting at one of the nation’s premier historic hotels, The St. Paul Hotel, located three blocks from the Mississippi River in St. Paul, MN, June 14-18!
If you register by April 1st, you will receive the “Early Bird Discount” of $50!!
If you have been to an Annual Meeting in the past, you know there is no other ophthalmology gathering where you can experience a combination of:
- Great Scientific Lectures
- Lectures on Intertwining Our Faith and Our Practice
- Hanging out with Colleagues Who Desire to Follow Christ
- Special Sessions for the Spouses — Resort and Beach Time Without Kids!
- Special Programing for the Children
- Opportunities During the Meeting for the Family to Get Away
*18.00 Hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME (Pending Approval)
Spend extra days in Minnesota with your spouse or family! There are plenty of things to do…
- Bike the Midtown Greenway
- Kayak / Canoe / Paddle Board on Lake Harriet
- Hike a trail beside the Mississippi River
- Science Museum of Minnesota
- Cathedral of Saint Paul
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
- Minnehaha Park and Falls
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Twin City Model Railroad Museum
- Mall of America
- Major League Baseball (Twins vs Brewers & Tigers)
The Spouses program for the women will feature Maggie Combs!
More exciting information to follow in the coming weeks, if you have questions, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.