- That our kids would be drawn closer to God through what they learn at school this year.
- Rest & rejuvenation for the eye clinic chaplain/casjier who is on vacation this month.
- Financial provisions for the hospital.
- Relief of pain for Wendy’s back and protection for her knees that have been causing her problems lately.
- That new and returning teammates would settle in quickly.
Things are still calm here at Bongolo – it almost seems like nothing has happened and that there never was a coup (other than the internet being a bit spottier than before). We praise God for peace! We also are so thankful for returning and new teammates. Over the last two weeks, three single teammates returned from home assignment and one single and one family (with 3 little kids) have joined our team. We praise God for their safe travels, the miraculous (very much at the last minute) timing of paperwork for the new teammates, and for the friendship that all of these teammates bring. These are direct answers to your prayers! Thanks for praying, and please keep doing so.
We also praise God that another year of school has started for our kids. We are so blessed to have this school, Miss Renee (our kids’ main teacher), and all the others that help run the co-op! Attached is a photo of our kids at their first day of school, and also a photo at the start of the Sunday school year at our village church.
Eric and Wendy